Senior Director, Risk Assurance Services. PwC
Caroline Alleslev-Cserhati leads PwC Canada’s National Information Technology IA & Risk Assurance Services practice. She has over twenty years of experience where she has helped businesses reduce risk, increase productivity and create opportunities for growth. Caroline works collaboratively with clients to provide value-added IT internal audits, IT risk projects and privacy risk assurance assessments. Her clients top issues, that she assists with, include:
- Assessing cybersecurity risk landscape and providing recommendations to improve the client’s cyber resiliency. This includes the impact of emerging technologies (e.g. RPA, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain).
- Providing assurance oversight over large transformational programs (multi-million, multi-year, multi-vendor programs) with a focus on security, privacy and data governance.
- Conducting IT and Security based audits/reviews to verify compliance with recognized industry frameworks, internal and government regulations. (OSFI, NIST, ISF, PHIPA etc.)
- Providing guidance to privacy programs and ensuring that an organization’s technical infrastructure & data management programs align (e.g. GDPR, Caribbean Privacy programs, Varying US State & Federal Privacy laws, PHIPA, PIPEDA, and CASL etc.)
- Providing board reporting guidance and support
- Providing CIO’s a better view of their IT Risk landscape and providing not only a gap analysis but real productive remediation recommendations.
- Reviewing third party agreements.